I enjoy watching the Olympics and World Cup Football, so I thought I would create some products that feature world flags. These luggage tags are great, fun to collect and look cool attached to your luggage or carry on bag.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Country Flags - Bahamas to Burundi
The cool thing about most of the countries that start with the letter "B"? They are in tropical locations with fantastic beaches. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda or Brazil for a week? Tropical paradise. Below is all of the luggage tags I have created for these countries. As I make my way through every country, I will post them here. It seems the easiest way to do this would be alphabetically, so that's it for now.
Labels:
bahamas,
bahrain,
bangladesh,
barbados,
belarus,
belgium,
belize,
benin,
bermuda,
bhutan,
bosnia,
bosnia herzegovina,
botswana,
brazil,
bulgaria,
burkina faso,
burundi,
country flags,
herzegovina,
world flags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment